Take Heart Publications encourages reviewers, writers, and artists to quote from A Course of Love, and therefore has a liberal copyright permission policy. We appreciate being informed of your use of quotations from ACOL regardless of whether permission is required.
Permission is required if:
- the quotation stands alone.
- the quotation is being used in a commercial context, i.e. in a product intended for sale.
- the quotation is being used in a commentary or reference work.
- any of the four criteria stated below are not met.
Permission is not required if all of the following apply. The quotations:
1. collectively consist of less than 750 words; and
2. are not greater than 25% of the total number of words in the work in which used; and
3. do not comprise an entire chapter from ACOL; and
4. the name “A Course of Love” appears along with the location from which the quotation is taken, properly using the referencing style as presented in the “Referencing Guide” at the back of ACOL.
For permissions, or simply to inform us of how you are using quotations from ACOL, please contact:
Glenn Hovemann, Editor
13315 Buttermilk Bend
North San Juan, CA 95960